Marriage Certificate

Comparte Twitter Facebook
A+ A- Imprimir


Required documents:

  1. Original Marriage Certificate issued by the authorities of the country where the marriage took place.
  2. Identity Card of the Chilean spouse(s). If either spouse is a foreigner, and identity document from his/her country is required.

  • Registration of the marriage must be made by the Chilean spouse. If the Chilean spouse is deceased, the marriage certificate can be requested by the non-Chilean spouse upon submitting the death certificate of the deceased Chilean spouse.
  • For the choice of property regime, both spouses must appear; otherwise, property regime will be automatically defined as Separation of Property.
  • Cost: £5